The Pool is for residents only.
Pool Hours: 9am to 10pm
Pool Season: Memorial Day to Labor Day
Lap swimming is available on mornings the pool is not being serviced starting at 6am. If you wish to do lap swimming, please contact the HOA Pool Coordinator to request your key fob be programmed to allow access.
If pool maintenance crews are at the pool, residents are not allowed to swim.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- No One is allowed in the pool area when the pool is closed.
- Residents must have their pool pass or pool key to use the pool.
- Pool gates and clubhouse doors may not be propped open.
- No one under 12 years of age may swim in the pool unless supervised by an adult over the age of 18.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No smoking or vaping on on neighborhood common property.
- No glass in the pool area.
- No diving.
- No audible music may be played through portable speakers. All audio must be through personal listening devices.
- No cut-off jeans or street clothes in the pool.
- Clothing and swimming attire must be family appropriate, and should not show offensive content.
- Infants or toddlers may not be in the pool or baby pool with regular diapers. ‘Lil Swimmers must be used, and must be clean.
- Styrofoam water toys will not be permitted. (The Styrofoam fragments damage the pool filter. For the same reason, swimming for small toys on the pool bottom is not permitted.)
- For safety, when the rope is installed, no one should play on the rope or with the safety equipment.
- No “rough housing” is permitted in the pool or on the pool deck.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Trash should be disposed of in the appropriate receptacles.
- Patio furniture may not be removed from the fenced area surrounding the pool.
- Please close patio umbrellas during windy conditions or when they are not in use.
- Wet swimwear, towels or pool toys are not allowed in the clubhouse except in the restroom and shower area.
- No over-sized or multi-person pool toys or floats.
- Chesterfield Village HOA Board Members may request any residents(s) or guest(s) to leave the pool area if conduct is judged by that board member to be inappropriate.
The common areas are a privilege for all residents. Please help us keep the areas clean, and take care of the property.